- 5273 Harry Byrd Highway (Route 7)
- Berryville, VA
- (540) 539-3276
- Average Review
- (1 review)
- Scare Factor
- Not Scary at All
- Appropriate For
- Family Fun for All Ages
- Organization Type
- Commercial / For Profit
- Listing Categories
- Pumpkin Patches, Halloween Festivals & Parades, Hay Rides (Kid Friendly), Kids Parties, Mazes / Corn Mazes (Kid Friendly), Other Events
- More Info
- Snacks & Refreshments, Outdoor Event(s)
Each fall we turn our 120-acre working farm into a unique Fall Festival with pig races, hayrides, pumpkin drops, corn mazes and much more! We are busy planning activities for this fall. Email Haunt Owner
- Pigs are smart and our special racing pigs know the quickest way around the track, through the water and home. Pick your favorites and cheer them on!
- Goats defy gravity and they love to play! Take a stroll underneath our friendly goats perched 20 feet in the air and stand in amazement at their balance.
- Wayside Farm animals are super friendly, cute and love attention. Calves, goats, lamas, bunnies and more!
- Crawl inside a giant pumpkin and play till your hearts content. That's right, Wayside Farm has it's very own giant pumpkin playland for you to enjoy.
- ?Combines are used to harvest corn, but at Wayside Farm we have turned one into a Farmtastic slide!
- Roping, pedal tractor racing, corn cribs and more to enjoy with your family.
Great well thought out pumpkin patch
Went to Wayside farm on Columbus Day. Kids are out of school so it was crowded but didn't feel crowded. The corn maze was excellent and the questions they give you for hints worked out really well. Pumpkin canon, pig races, slides, little tikes area, jumping pillow. Enough for all of the kids. Food stand was very reasonably priced and good. An all around great place and a great way to give back to our local farms.
Scare Factor: Fun Factor: Haunt Value: